Our GPS tracking and fleet management company is looking for an outgoing, very friendly and charismatic person to join our team.
The account manager position includes:
- Out-bound calling to existing clients to offer additional customer service.
- Taking in-bound calls from existing clients that have usability questions or hardware issues.
- Prospecting new leads via referrals, cold calls and marketing campaigns.
- Customer presentations and training.
- Troubleshooting our powerful and very easy to use software package.
- Assisting customers with new orders.
- Helping create overwhelmingly happy customers.
Qualified candidate requirements:
- Exceptional work habits, reliable and organized.
- Computer knowledge -- web, outlook, word, etc.
- General smartphone and web application knowledge.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Enjoys sales as well as technical support.
- Self-starter that can work independently without external prompting and drives projects to completion with limited supervision despite setbacks.
- Ability to interact positively with a wide range of business partners and clients.
- Exhibits a high level of energy, enthusiasm and determination.
The ideal candidate is highly-motivated, passionate and looking for a challenge in a growing company. We value creativity, thoroughness and customer empathy as well as a commitment to getting things done regardless of the obstacles. An ability to work in a team environment is as critical as being a self-starter and working independently.
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, extended medical benefits, incentive bonus, education funding and a relaxed but high-paced work environment. Our team is second to none and you will work with talented and creative people. Working at Contigo will be rewarding, it will be challenging and it will most definitely not be just another job.
Contigo's patented location-based platform enables businesses to monitor their vehicles, assets and personnel 24/7 via the web, smartphones and tablets. Contigo's solutions are offered to small & medium sized business, enterprises and government agencies throughout Canada under the Nero Global Tracking brand. Contigo has been ranked on the PROFIT 100 ranking of Canada's Fastest-Growing Companies, named a Top 25 Ready to Rocket company, and a Best Company to Work for in BC.
Please visit www.NeroGlobal.com and www.Contigo.com to learn more about our business.
We appreciate your interest. If you are local to the Metro Vancouver area and would like to apply please email us your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org